TxDOT Road Construction and Lane CLosure Update
· On Monday, April 22, Hollywood Road will be closed under I-27 beginning at 8 a.m. for demolition of the northbound bridge. Traffic needing to access to Hollywood Road should follow the posted detours. Motorists should plan extra time into their commutes and find alternate routes, if possible. This closure will be in place for approximately five days.
· Starting Monday, April 22, the left lane of US 60 southbound will be closed from Buffalo Stadium Road into the City of Canyon at Spur 48 for replacement of the barrier wall.
· On Thursday, April 25, at 7 p.m., I-40 eastbound will be closed at Lakeside Drive to remove the overhead sign at Lakeside Drive. All traffic will exit at the I-40 eastbound Lakeside Drive exit ramp, cross over, then reenter the interstate. Work is expected to last no more than four hours.
· On Loop 335 Hollywood Road, there will be various lane closures from Georgia Street to Bell Street for finishing work.
· Watch for mowers and weed eaters along I-40 from Soncy Road west to the Oldham County line.
· There will be slow-moving operations on I-40 for vegetation control in the pavement edges.
· There will be shoulder closures around the downtown interchange for cleaning of beds and irrigation work.
· Crews will continue patching repairs on Loop 335 from US 87 west to the Amarillo Boulevard area. Portable traffic signs will be in place to alert motorists when lanes are closed.
· Watch for crews performing sign and delineation work along state-maintained roadways in Potter County.
· Herbicide operations will continue along FM 1061, SH 136 southbound, BI-40 (Amarillo Boulevard).