- On State Loop 335, various lanes will be closed in both directions from US 87 to Amarillo Boulevard for patching.
- Crews will be spraying herbicide along SH 136, FM 1912, and RM 1061.
- On I-40 eastbound, the right and center lanes will be closed from Eastern Street to Lakeside Drive for mill and fill operations.
- Starting Wednesday, April 10, the two inside lanes of I-40 eastbound will be shifted to the two outside lanes from Eastern Street to the I-40/US 287 interchange. The two new eastbound exit ramps at Whitaker Road and Lakeside Drive will be opened and the old ramps closed; all other ramps through this construction zone will remain open.
- Various lanes will be closed on the frontage roads near the intersection of I-40 and Nelson Street for patching.
- Various southbound lanes will be closed on Soncy Road from I-40 to Hillside Drive for patching and around the intersection of Coulter Street and I-40 for patching.
- Watch for mowers and weed eaters along US 87 from 15thAvenue to SL 335.