- On Monday, Nov. 8, crews will be patching a four-mile stretch of RM 1061 between RM 2381 and south of the cell tower at road marker 96. Watch for a flagger and temporary signal lights.
- On Monday and Tuesday, Nov. 8 and 9, from 9 to 11:30 a.m., the left and center lanes of I-40 westbound will be closed from Ross Street to Washington Street for bridge joint repair and concrete pavement repair.
- Monday through Friday, Nov. 8 – 12 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, the right lane of the I-40 westbound frontage road will be closed from Lakeside Drive to Auction Boulevard for sidewalk construction behind the north curb.
- Throughout the week, there will be drainage ditch maintenance that will close the right lane on Soncy Road at the intersections of Buccola Avenue and Perry Street.
- Bridge Repair Tuesday through Thursday from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. nightly will necessitate the following closures:
- The I-40 westbound to I-27 southbound ramp
- Various lanes on I-27 southbound under I-40