The Sod Poodles will be holding a pair of job fairs for part-time seasonal positions for the 2021 season.
The job fairs are scheduled for Saturday, March 6 and Saturday, March 13 from 10am to 1pm in the Fairly Group Club level at Hodgetown.
The event will be organized to ensure guests have the space they need to remain socially distant and face coverings are required at all times.
Applicants who cannot attend can also apply at the team’s website at SodPoodles.com.
All positions are game-day/event-only positions, requiring night and weekend commitments and must be at least 16 years of age but some positions will require candidates to be 18 years of age or older.
The job fair will be for candidates interested in applying and interviewing for positions in the following areas:
– Concessions: Concession Stand Staff, Food Prep/Stocking, In-Stand Food/Beverage Sales Vendors
– Catering: Hospitality Servers
– Grounds Crew: On-Field maintenance workers
– Stadium Staff: Ushers, Kids Zone Attendants, Morning Cleaning Crew, Crowd Control, Parking Attendants
– Retail: Sales Associates
– Box Office Representatives: Window Attendants
– Promotions/Street Team: Sod Squad/Promotions Team Members
– Production: Scoreboard/Videoboard Operators, Camera/Replay Operators/Directors, Audio Engineers
– Batboys: Includes pre and post-game equipment work and in-game dugout duties
*Additional positions/areas may open up and positions listed above are subject to change