Moore County Airport Expansion

Moore County will be getting improvements to it’s County airport.

Moore County officials approved a 1,000-foot expansion project, last October.

The project will allow for more aircraft parking space, and the project was approved by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Aviation.

The project of expansion of the runway will cost a million dollars. 

The State will pay for 90% and the county will budget for the other 10%.

Construction is scheduled to start at the beginning of summer 2024

More about: