The Amarillo Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 3600 Block of Neuches Street Wednesday.
Once on scene crews found white smoke coming from the rear of the trailer house and located the blaze on the outside of the home.
Crews were able to knock out the fire on the inside that burned through the bathroom floor.
There were a few cats inside the home that were taken outside and given medical care but one did not survive.
The Amarillo Fire Marshal’s Office ruled the fire undetermined with no injuries reported.