One person received injuries in an apartment fire Thursday night.
The blaze took place just before four a.m at the complex at Southwest 7th Street and South Rusk Streets.
Fire crews entered the apartment and found a victim located near the fire room and one sprinkler head operating that had extinguished the fire.
The patient was treated on the scene with a Cyanokit and was transported to a Lubbock hospital
The Fire Marshall found the fire to be a smoking accident with oxygen.
AFD Used the opportunity to warn the public about the dangers fo smoking around oxygen
Story By: Chuck Williams