A house fire in the 4200 block of Albert Street in Amarillo, Thursday afternoon is considered accidental by the Fire Marshals
Crews arrived on the scene at 3:48 p.m. and on the first arrival did not any smoke or fire coming from the house.
Firefighters made their way inside the home and worked their way to the back where they found a small fire in a closet.
They managed to put it out with a water pump.
The occupants were outside the home, without injuries as well as their cats.
The fire Marshals Office determined the fire was accidental due to an after-market light that was left on in the closet.