- USDA issues monthly Cold Storage report.
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Ochiltree County is hosting three days of beekeeping information workshops offered in Ochiltree County. For more information, go here: https://today.agrilife.org/2017/07/17/beekeeping-workshops-offered-july-24-26-perryton/
- The House Agriculture Committee has announced there will be a listening session in San Angelo seeking input from farmers, livestock producer, and stakeholders. The event begins at 1:00 pm at the C.J. Davidson Conference Center at Angelo State University at 1919 Rosemont Drive, San Angelo, TX 76904. For more information, please call 202-225-2171
- Enrollment deadline for PLC and ARC. For more information, go to: https://www.fsa.usda.gov/state-offices/Texas/texas-news-releases/2017/stnr_tx_20170713_rel_01
- Extension Service “Multi-State Cattle Conference” in Lawton, Oklahoma. For information, go here: https://today.agrilife.org/2017/06/07/multi-state-cattle-conference-set-aug-1-lawton-okla/
- Deadline for farmers and ranchers to nominate eligible candidates to serve on local FSA county committees. For more information, go here: https://www.fsa.usda.gov/news-room/county-committee-elections/index
- USDA releases monthly Dairy Products report.
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will host a daylong Range Recovery Meeting and Field Discussion. The traveling event is set to cross the fire-stricken counties Aug. 3, beginning with breakfast at 7 a.m. in Pampa and concluding with a steak dinner at 6:30 p.m. in Lipscomb. For more information, go here: https://today.agrilife.org/2017/07/14/wildfire-recovery-meetings-set-aug-3-northeastern-texas-panhandle/
- USDA releases monthly WASDE and Crop Production reports.
- Texas International Cotton School is being held August 7-17 in Lubbock. Deadline for registration is July 15. For more information about the School, or to register, go here: https://www.texasintlcottonschool.com/