- Mail ballot process open for voting on proposed Oklahoma state beef checkoff. The official balloting day is November 1. For more information, go here: https://www.oklahomabeefcheckoff.com/
- Swisher County Cotton Tour at the Flatlands Grain Facility in Kress. We will keep you posted as we receive new updates. For more information, call 806-995-3726.
- USDA releases monthly Livestock Slaughter report.
- USDA releases monthly Cattle on Feed and Milk Production reports.
- USDA issues monthly Cold Storage report.
- Voting day for producers on the proposed Oklahoma state beef checkoff. For more information, go here: https://www.oklahomabeefcheckoff.com/
- Deadline for farmers to enroll in “America’s Farmers Grow Communities” program that offers a chance to direct a $2,500 donation to a local eligible nonprofit organization. For more information, call 1-877-267-3332 or go to: http://www.americasfarmers.com/grow-communities/
- USDA releases monthly Dairy Products report.
- Amarillo Farm and Ranch Show, Amarillo Civic Center
- Deadline for students in grades 9-12 to participate in the H2You water conservation contest sponsored by the High Plains Water District. For more details, go to: http://www.hpwd.org/contest or call 806-762-0181
- Deadline or responding to the 2017 Census of Agriculture. For more information, go here: https://www.agcensus.usda.gov/